One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Ashvin Khillare

Advocate Ashvin Khillare

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoMumbai, Mumbai
LawRato4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ashvin Khillare has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • Bombay High Court,
  • Court of Small Causes, Bandra,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Kalyan,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Maharashtra State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission,
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai,
  • Vashi Civil Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ashvin Khillare

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Faisal Siddiqui - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I had come to know he is loyal to his work even when opposite party try to convince in any form he is true to his clients. . It's hard to see loyal trustworthy
2 months ago
Manali Shirodkar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
i contacted Advocate ashvin today in connection with our property issue. He was very prompt in responding to my contact request on Lawrato. ]He gave me a very patient hearing and fully understood my issue. He then explained to me all the perspectives of the issue and adviced me on best course of action. He is very soft spoken, empathetic and has excellent communication skills. He has an eye for detail. He is knows the legal matters well. I will definitely contact him again next time. Thank you Sir.
3 weeks ago
Radhika - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is very courteous and attentive. The solution suggested was constructive and custom suited to us.
Over 3 months ago
Kishor - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is an empathetic listener. With his impeccable knowledge on the subject guided me wisely. His authenticity speaks in his legal guidance.Profound understanding of the legal sections and walking me through the subject related to my case has increased my respect for him in many folds.
2 weeks ago
Mbk - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He has given me right direction for the divorce case where my previous lawyer didn't work out well .. he is not money minded lawyer he will think of the party's situation and guide accordingly
Over 3 months ago
Homi Tarapore - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He explained all the details very clearly and heard my concern and provided me the right solution. I was under pressure when I called him but after his guidance I'm a bit relieved now. Thanks again to him
1 month ago
Pooonam Gaikwad - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He approaches the cases very professional with good ethics .well mannered and a humble person .
2 months ago
NATVARLAL TAILOR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 weeks ago
Shah - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ashvin Khillare proved to be proficient in the legal issues that were concerned with me. My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Ashvin Khillare. My legal issue was successfully resolved by the legal advice that Advocate Ashvin Khillare provided me with.
2 weeks ago
ritesh v shah - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ashvin Khillare's expertise helped me gain insight and look at the legal issue in a new light. The lawyer helped me in making the proper choice going ahead.
2 weeks ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashvin Khillare

Q: Son refuses to take care/ provide financial support to widowed mother

My elder brother refuses to provide any financial support to my widowed mother from last 8 years due to family dispute & asked me and my mother to move out from his house. \nI am married & currently supporting my mother for all her financial needs but as per Hindu law, even a son is liable to provide maintenance to his mother.\nCan I get legal support in this matter ?\nWhat are the legal options available to resolve this matter ?\npls advise.

Advocate Ashvin Khillare answered
Hello for u can file Senior Citizens case in nearest Tribunal or you can File Domastic voilance matter in your nearest court JMFC OR MM court for maintenancefor for clarification call me on my contact number ,

Q: My brother wife continue fight in house always torture us also harrass

My brother wife continue fight in house always torture us also harrassed always.What to doShe always fight

Advocate Ashvin Khillare answered
in this case you have two remedies that is 1 should legal notice your sister in law through an advocate ,2 you have to file a divorce petition family court , for more information kindly call me thank you

Q: Transfer of Shop ownership in a Cooperative Housing Society

The Shop owner a Muslim lady expired 10 years back. No Nomination done. Her husband is also expired. Her son is staying in US and in contact with us . No idea about any other legal heir. The shop is given on rent. All dues to society are clear. Now Society is going for redevelopment. The son wants to transfer the shop on his name. Please let us know how we can do it .

Advocate Ashvin Khillare answered
in this case father transfer of concerns shop to this society you need a power of attorney on behalf of real origami shop , if you want more information about it you can connect with me aur WhatsApp !phone call other information

Q: Ancestral Property. Father never added our names to papers.

The concerned property belonged to my grand father who passed away long back. He had 2 sons my father and my uncle. In all the property papers only the names of my 1)Grand mother 2) My Father and 3) My Uncle exist. My mothers name was never added and neither mine or my brothers. The uncle never married, never had any kids is not living on the property for the last 10 years. He is currently not responding to calls or attempts to contact.Can we get our names on the property and start using it? Presently the property is vacant and no ones using it.

Advocate Ashvin Khillare answered
hi , in this situation you should approach to Court succession certificate , then after you will get that property on your name and your brother also ,for more information or legal advice you can contact Me

Q: My boyfriend is cheating me and i am pregnant with 5 months.

I am hindu women pregnant with by a muslim man and he is cheating on me and doing physical and mental abuse. We are in living relationship since a year. I want to know my rights to take an action against him.

Advocate Ashvin Khillare answered
in this incident you have to file sitting complaint police station in nearest , after the racing police station you should write your complaint in handwriting , include all the incident of the story happened with you second option is that you had to say legal notice through advocate to your boyfriend regarding cheating


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashvin Khillare

Can Advocate Ashvin Khillare represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashvin Khillare can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashvin Khillare?

When you meet with Advocate Ashvin Khillare for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashvin Khillare?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashvin Khillare, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashvin Khillare?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashvin Khillare, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashvin Khillare?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashvin Khillare regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashvin Khillare?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashvin Khillare can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.