One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate JV Bhosale

Advocate JV Bhosale

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 125+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Medical Negligence, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate JV Bhosale has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Bhosale provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Copyright and Trademark Matters, Arbitration Matters, Armed Forces Tribunal, CAT, MAT and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bhosale enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2008.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5272/2008

  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Mumbai,
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Mumbai,
  • Cyber Appellate Tribunal,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Raigad,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Labour Court Mumbai,
  • Mumbai Suburban District Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate JV Bhosale

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Kunal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was genuine , cool, calm, active listener, genius, and gave appropriate decision.
2 months ago
Dahyalal Kukadia - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you for showing your great example of service and giving me your wonderful advice. It really meant a lot to me that you were so willing to listen and help me out. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak with me.
1 month ago
anonymous user - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Since long time I was not getting the right guidance in my issue . I approached few but it was not effective.
2 months ago
Prateek Dutta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was most needed guidance. Like the way they help
1 month ago
actually it's also a - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I write to express my sincere and heartfelt appreciation and gratitude for sir. He is very professional and competent in his deliverables which he provides in both friendly and accessible manner. His immense knowledge about law helped us in winning the case
2 months ago
Mohan iyer - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am relieved now after talking to him. Thank you so much.
1 month ago
Shreya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He tries to get deep into the matters that he takes up and gives his 100%. Highly satisfied with his work.
2 months ago
Shashikant Kolpe - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
he is a very decent man and has appropriate knowledge of legal issues he gave me piece of advice free of cost and suggested further course of action other advocates use false rating to impress petitioners but he is a gem
Over 3 months ago
Prateek Dutta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He has given me right direction for the divorce case where my previous lawyer didn't work out well .. he is not money minded lawyer he will think of the party's situation and guide accordingly .. I had come to know he is loyal to his work even when opposite party try to convince in any form he is true to his clients. . It's hard to see loyal trustworthy
2 months ago
Ramaswamy Kr - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He explained all the details very clearly and heard my concern and provided me the right solution. I was under pressure when I called him but after his guidance I'm a bit relieved now. Thanks again to him.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate JV Bhosale

Q: Pre trial application to be submitted in magistrate Court

I have made a written complaint regarding fraud committed by the opposite party to the police despite of giving all the evidences police is neither investigating the matter nor filing a chargesheet.My questions are:n1) I want to file a pre - trial application in the magistrate court so what should I write in the application and along with it do I have to attach all the evidences or no?nn2) Whether the magistrate court will approve the application or no.How would I come to know?

Advocate JV Bhosale answered
it would be advised to take assistance of advocate filing of private complaint. if you have sufficient proof then magistrate can issue directions to the police registration of FIR against the accused . kindly contact with complete case details that proper and precise legal advice can be provided.

Q: Process to transfer Mhada flat to spouse name

My husband owns MHADA flat in Mumbai. He died last year during covid. My three children and I are his legal heirs. All three children live separately in other cities. Could you please provide specific details about the MHADA transfer procedure in case of death? and how can i transfer mhada flat to my name? Thanks in advance

Advocate JV Bhosale answered
Mhada has got their own portal and thereby transferring the property of the deceased on the name of legal Heirs has become simple . you can try yourself or if you require legal assistance contact my office for smooth transaction

Q: Extramaritial affair case & want my luggage back

Me & my husband live separetely from last 5 years. He is working at IDBI bank .I have 5 years daughter too. I filled domastic viloance case against him because he didnt allow me at his home after delivery.Now i got a information that he has a extra maritial affair but i dont have any proof. My case is pending in the court from last 5 years but it doesnt have any progress from 5 years i got dates only not a single hearing is happened. I dont even get a maintaince or my luggage because my husband said in the court that he doesnt have any luggage. What should i do. Can i file a FIR agaist him for extramaritial affair & what should i do for my luggage.

Advocate JV Bhosale answered
Court cases don't take such a long time specially for getting interim orders. do you speak with your existing lawyer and find out where case is being struck . also you can file criminal complaint under Section 498 of Indian penal code and separate case for getting maintenance under section 125 CRPC . due to paucity of details cannot provide for and precise advice . you can contact any of the panel advocate for second opinion .

Q: Charges for Collector Noc for residential flat in mumbai

Mrs sudarshana purchased land from builder in 1977 . I purchased from sudarshana in 1990 and in 2021 I gifted the flat to my wife . My wife then sold the flat to vijay in 2021 . Mr vijay wants collector noc for the flat. What would the charges be ? Will I attract any penalty

Advocate JV Bhosale answered
Dear Client, For what purpose he wants collector NOC? Is it Collector land? All the chain documents need to be refered before any advise is provided. Do reach our office for proper and precise advice. Regards, Expert Jurist LLP.

Q: Withdrawal Of Divorce Case After Issues Framed And Cross Examination

My wife filed divorce case, issues are framed and her cross examination is also done. She gave admissions in our favor. Now she changed lawyer and that lawyer suggested to withdraw case and file a new case on same grounds with correction. Is that allowed? Can I ask for cost ?

Advocate JV Bhosale answered
Dear Client,Ur case is already in litigation. Proper and precise advice can be provided only after referring all the Court documents. Everything is possible Subject to following Judicial process. pls share documents, so proper opinion can be shared.Regards, Expert Jurist LLP


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate JV Bhosale

Can Advocate JV Bhosale represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate JV Bhosale can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate JV Bhosale?

When you meet with Advocate JV Bhosale for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate JV Bhosale?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate JV Bhosale, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate JV Bhosale?

During your initial consultation with Advocate JV Bhosale, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate JV Bhosale?

It is important to communicate with Advocate JV Bhosale regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate JV Bhosale?

The cost of hiring Advocate JV Bhosale can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.