One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sarthak Shah

Advocate Sarthak Shah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato23 years Experience
Advocate Sarthak Shah
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Corporate, High Court, International Law, NCLT, NRI, Property, Recovery, Startup, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Sarthak Shah is an experienced attorney for more than 21 years in Corporate Law / Civil law services. Expert in Corporate and Property Law, documentation services, Family succession documentation and advisory and Property n real estate issues including Redevelopment/ Society matters.

Sarthak Shah was heading legal at Tata Housing Development Company Ltd. and has held senior positions Managing Legal and Compliance in Large Corporates and Family offices in past 21 years of his career. His expertise has been on advising clients on Complex Property matters and Property litigations including Redevelopment matters, RERA Law, Family succession issues, Trusts matters, Partnership Firms disputes, Business contractual breach matters Arbitration matters, Film and Media related documentation etc.

Sarthak Shah and Associates is a registered firm with Bar council of Maharashtra and Goa, firm has been active in transactions Matters and is actively practicing Litigation matters and Family succession matters, Property transactions and documentation and Corporate Clients from their office in Fort Mumbai and also at Vile Parle (East) near the Rly station.

The Firm also provide legal assistance in all major cities across India and also in a few locations abroad ( to its domestic clients on request) and has a strong network of its legal association. The Firm provides Trade Mark and intellectual property registrations and advisory and are registered Trade Mark Agents in Mumbai ( India).
Advocate Sarthak Shah

Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Neighbor Dispute
Succession of Property / Assets
Property Dispute / Partition
Wills / Trusts
Contract Drafting / Review
Sexual Harassment at work
Venture Capital / Funding Related
Mergers & Acquisitions
Property Issue
NRI Property Issue
Legal Issue
Business Compliances
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai

Popular Reviews

YOGESH TANNA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer proved to be knowledgeable about the legal challenges that I was dealing with.
1 month ago
Duhita - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Along with expert advice, the lawyer extended empathy.
1 month ago
Nitesh Panchal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sarthak Shah assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The legal advice that I received by Adv.Sarthak Shah helped me to make appropriate decisions. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Sarthak Shah.
1 month ago
Omer - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Great lawyer. Very helpful and knowledgeable.
1 month ago
Boorjis Doctor, it i - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.Sarthak Shah on the rights and wrongs of my case.
1 month ago
BHARAT BHAI MERA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance
1 month ago
vajid sayyed - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Nicely explained
1 month ago
CLYDE - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was handled by a well reputed lawyer. Under Adv.Sarthak Shah's guidance I was able to understand and resolve my legal issue. The lawyer assisted me in making the right choice with regards to my legal situation.
1 month ago
Rohit Somane - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in comprehending my legal matter and provided the right guidance on how to continue.
1 month ago
Geeta Y Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The Advocate helped me understand my situation and gave me advise on how to proceed.
1 month ago
Advocate Sarthak Shah

Questions Answered by Advocate Sarthak Shah

Q: Procedural question about suit filed in HC

A suit filed in the HC has been moved to the city sessions court. The Interim application filed with it is still showing on the HC website.Can the suit be in one court and the interim application in another?

Advocate Sarthak Shah answered
Dear Sir,The record of the High Court should show transferred. While your attorney has to take steps to ensure right from the record being transferred to City civil court, thereafter speak to record room and ensure its transfer and new numbering process, thereafter ensure it’s assigned to a particular court and then mentioned before that court for a first hearing or the pending hearing stage wise. Hope this helps …

Q: Old aged mother staying with one of the son does Gift deed

Old aged mother (86 yrs) does a gift deed in favour of 1 one out of 3 sons. Mother is holding flat after demise of father. Son who resides with mother influences to do so. How to challenge and safeguard the interest of Mother to stay till her lifetime and interest of other legal heirs (other 2 sons). Its a known fact that mother is ready to sign wherever any of the Son approaches. Its a race who does first? How to challenge? All the sons are above 60 age.

Advocate Sarthak Shah answered
File for Fathers succession immediately to create rights as per law. The petition once filed be informed to all other brothers and mother including the Society/ land record office. This will enable the rights of each of the legal heirs of the father to have their rights secured even if they do not stay with the mother.

Q: Wrong legal notice from lawyer by name as client

My daughter in law has sent wrong legal notice to my son on property deal by my name as client. I have sold my own property and she is claiming on that property. What should I do.

Advocate Sarthak Shah answered
Hello Maam,The said legal notice needs to be seen in light of the factual position of the title and that her claim is what basis or any dispute which may be ongoing. You may show it to an attorney and thereafter after considering all facts and circumstances one can decide a way forward. Hope this helps and you may connect with us too on Google as Sarthak Shah & Associates or on shahsarthak7’s at gmail com. Happy to assist your query in person . One has to have the knowledge of facts before the next steps are taken and unless a suit is filed the claim on the notice will not hold any meaning, but an adequate reply would be necessary for any future claims or partition suit of such nature.

Q: Property transferred without consent of legal heirs

My father died and the self acquired property of my father was gifted by my mother to her grandson. I am not sure if there is a will or not. It has been 5 years since my father died but till date no copy will is shared with me. When I asked her she says it is not there. She says it was your father's wish to give the property to the grandson. I presume the property may have been transferred to my mother by way of nomination. But does that give her the right to gift to her grandson

Advocate Sarthak Shah answered
Hi,I have read your query and appears that you are in distress. We need to discuss and review the facts correctly before we advise on the same. You may at the first stage approach the society in case of of being there and thereafter record your objection thereto. Thereafter get a search report done through an advocate to verify the details of the current title and get the certified copies of the last title on record and also get the a paper publication done thereafter knowing the anomalies if any. Upon knowing the factual position thereafter a legal opinion is required to be taken basis the facts and existing circumstances. There are multiple ways you may address it but an inspection of documents would be very crucial in deciding the way forward. Hope this helps you… Thanks Adv. Sarthak Shah

Q: Commercial arbitration petition at bombay high court

I need an advocate to handle my case at bombay high court. I need guidance as to how to proceed with the commercial arbitration petition filed by FPL technologies against me. I would like to know the advocate charges as well per hearing.

Advocate Sarthak Shah answered
Hi,Our firm manages these type of matters and you may discuss it with us. Find us on Sarthak Shah & Associates and have our offices at Fort and Suburbs near Domestic Airport at Vile Parle East and also you may connect us on shahsarthak7 at gmail com. You may call us tomorrow at 10 am or so and we can discuss your issue at length. Sarthak Shah & Associates

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sarthak Shah

Can Advocate Sarthak Shah represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sarthak Shah can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sarthak Shah?

When you meet with Advocate Sarthak Shah for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sarthak Shah?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sarthak Shah, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sarthak Shah?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sarthak Shah, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sarthak Shah?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sarthak Shah regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sarthak Shah?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sarthak Shah can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Sarthak Shah