One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Riddhi Shah

Advocate Riddhi Shah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoBorivali East, Mumbai
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Riddhi Shah has been a part of the legal fraternity for a considerable period of time. She possesses a thorough knowledge of the legal realm and handles cases with a professional and ethical approach.

Advocate Riddhi provides legal consultation across a wide variety of issues. She specialises in consumer cases and civil legal matters including property, divorce, cheque bounce matters, arbitration and other matters.

Advocate Riddhi enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2006. She is a member of the Maharashtra Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3095/2006
  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Abhishek - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was good and very useful.
1 month ago
Manoj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I liked the consultation .she was very knowledgeable and guided me well.
1 month ago
Pooja Samant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
1 month ago
Kiran Bhagat - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
consultation was good. I am very much satisfied.
1 month ago
Mangesh Pawar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks a lot
1 month ago
Darshana Shirke - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was nice . Got right solution and I am very satisfied . Thanks and regards .
1 month ago
Himesh Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She gave me an impressive advise. She was very attentive and regarding all my concerns.
2 months ago
Sonal Sinha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Riddhi Shah helped me to better understand my legal issue.
2 months ago
Shivan Bakshi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Meeting went well .She was helpful .
2 months ago
Niranjan vaidya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate is very helpful and meeting was fruitful.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Riddhi Shah

Q: Child maintenance denied by court

Since I am a working mother and earn more than my husband the court denied my maintenance plee for my daughter when I requested for the same during my divorce proceedings. Is this judgement valid?

Advocate Riddhi Shah answered
No can't be...father is required to contribute for the child...the order can be challenged validly and the lower court has erred...the father can not be absolutely absolved from duty of maintaining the child...

Q: Property brought in mother's name want to transfer it in my name

I have commercial property which I bought it on my mothers name at the time of buying now i want that property again on my name legally,what is the best way to transfer so in future i will not have any problems from my brothers or relative

Advocate Riddhi Shah answered
Gift Deed or Release Deed could be made. Once made can not be revoked by the Donor even in his/her lifetime. You can get regular transfer deed also made and registered but it will attract higher stamp duty and charges. Also, get the gift deed stamped and duly registered.

Q: Does new will revokes old will if first will was registered

Please let me know the following (1) if a person has a will which has been registered earlier and later after 3 year he prepares a new will in which he revokes all his previous wills and has notarized same which will would be considered as valid?(2) Can a person transfer all his property to his children rather than his surviving legal wife without her concern/knowledge? Can the wife challenge such will as she has give her 50 years for the same family? (3) Incase if in the will the person has transferred his property to first and second children out of 3 children can the 3rd child challenge

Advocate Riddhi Shah answered
1. Yes legally speaking new Will prevails. 2 & 3. A person can give away his self acquired property to anyone he wants. A wife or any legal heir can challenge validity legality of the will saying it's executed by fraud, force or any other reasons can be mentioned as per the facts if the case.

Q: In laws harassing me even after husband's death

I am a young widower whose husband died due to heart stroke... though it was love marriage i was always harassed for dowry mentally as we as physically.. now tht my husband is no more and i am living with my parents still my in law's are trying to harass me by filling a case against me.. many times they hv said in public tht how am i liable to claim for my husband's any property when i dont hv marriage certificate... i just want a peaceful and respectful life...

Advocate Riddhi Shah answered
There is no such mandatory requirement that you should.have marriage certificate. can claim rights in husbands property and can file case against your in laws for mental harassment and torture under domestic violence act and other laws. Also you can go for stay on sale of property before they dispose it off without giving your share..

Q: Can I rent a residential flat for commercial purpose

While renting out my RESIDENTIAL FLAT, can I rent it out for commercial purposes? If so, does the lease agreement have to state that the property is being rented out for commercial purposes? There is no Society in our building and no such by-laws of the society, placing any restrictions whatsoever.

Advocate Riddhi Shah answered
Legally you can't let it for commercial purposes. ..practically if no society is there and no one is there to take objection you can take risk but bmc can take action on its own...also mention aything in lease won't serve any purpose as essentially the property is residential so without change of user can't be used for commercia purposes

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Riddhi Shah

Can Advocate Riddhi Shah represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Riddhi Shah can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Riddhi Shah?

When you meet with Advocate Riddhi Shah for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Riddhi Shah?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Riddhi Shah, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Riddhi Shah?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Riddhi Shah, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Riddhi Shah?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Riddhi Shah regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Riddhi Shah?

The cost of hiring Advocate Riddhi Shah can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.