One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Ranit Basu

Advocate Ranit Basu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Insurance, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Ranit Basu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ranit provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Criminal Matters, Insurance Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ranit enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2015. He is a member of Advocate Association of Western India.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5121/2015
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai
  • Securities Appellate Tribunal, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ranit Basu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ranit Basu

Q: Repudiation of my Mediclaim by Insurance Co. What legal action to take

I am patient of Brain cancer, WHO Grade (III) Olegodendrogloima taking treatment of Chemotherapy at Tata Memorail Hospital( TMH) My TPA & Insurance Company ( Oreintal Insurance Co.) repudiated my claims on account of Oral Chemotherapy taken at TMH. Even insurance Ombudsman refused to me give my claims. Please help me & seeking advise.

Advocate Ranit Basu answered
File a complaint to IRDA immediately if you haven't done it. If there is no response the court needs to approached against IRDA and the insurance companies. Filing a writ is best for speedy redressal.

Q: I have been declined my claim of Mediclaim. What are my legal remedies

My parent is having Mediclaim policy with New India company. Now he was admitted in hospital for breathing problem. So doctor had recomand for CPAP Machine. Company had passed claim for hospitalisation but not for CPAP machine. It was life saving instrument and without which person can not survive, then why company had not allowed that amount?? Need the guidence how to fight for this?

Advocate Ranit Basu answered
In this circumstance, I would recommend that a two-fold action needs to be taken which will involve firstly, a perusal of the medical claim policy of the concerned company and if they are in violation of the prescribed guidelines of the Government then writing to the Health Ministry to take action against the Company. If for obvious reasons the concerned Government Department fails to act against the Company, filing of a Writ (fundamental right has been infringed) and requesting the court to take appropriate action against the Government Department and the Company.

Q: Does Company name change result into ineligibility ?

Hello Sir, Suppose a company participate a govt tender, after they won because they are eligible in terms of technical qualification. This company has formed in 1980 as per ROC document. Now they approached same govt office that ki they have changed company name from to xyz system pvt ltd(Roc register this company in 2010). I have got this info through rti. now govt department has given all payment & work order to xyz system pvt ltd. but they are not eligible in any manner. what i have do ? if any suggestion

Advocate Ranit Basu answered
Your question was not primarily clear but my assessment is that if you think that xyz company was given tender wrongfully and you were the one eligible then you can file a writ in the high court to seek a direction for re-evaluating the tender process. The course of action can be decided after perusal of all the documents related to the matter.

Q: Is it illegal to build a house in agricultural plot ?

Infront of my house there is agricultural plot and in gram panchyat they have just given the record of bore well and build house in that plot.The family living there is troubling us.Should i file a legal complaint against them.Those people always trouble us over small things and give us fear of police complaint

Advocate Ranit Basu answered
You shoukd file an FIR alleging harrasment and unlawfull encroachment. It is important for you to formally lodge a complaint to establish your bona fide. Civil suit can also be initiated. I suggest you take legal advise at the earliest.

Q: Conplaint against a Software development company. How to proceed ?

Got a Software developed by a Software company and Paid all money as decided, Suddenly When They asked me for the final payment they said we will give you the product code but cannot handle the future service commitment and maintenance ( Which is part of contract) As I wanted to use the software, I paid and collected the product, The product was full of errors and bugs and started sending them the problems, Its more than 15 days now still solving the problems, can I ask for a refund since the product is not of the desired quality and also they have backed out of One year free Maintenance of the Product, Please help. Where Can I claim Consumer court or Civil Court, ? Secondly what is the difference,

Advocate Ranit Basu answered
It is important that you file a consumer complaint. In these cases usually one course of action is not sufficient. I suggest that a subsequent money suits can also be filed. On the perusal of complaint will be able to ascertain if filing a suit will also yield results.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ranit Basu

Can Advocate Ranit Basu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ranit Basu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ranit Basu?

When you meet with Advocate Ranit Basu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ranit Basu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ranit Basu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ranit Basu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ranit Basu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ranit Basu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ranit Basu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ranit Basu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ranit Basu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.