One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Nusrat Khan

Advocate Nusrat Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Bandra, Mumbai
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family, GST, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Nusrat Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nusrat provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Cyber Crime Matters, Tax Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nusrat enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2015. She is a member of Maharashtra and Goa Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6886/2015
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Nusrat Khan Can a father get child custody of a 4 years child I m not divorced yet but we stay seperate. I want my child Custody.