One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Najamuz Zaman Khan

Advocate Najamuz Zaman Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Katghar, Allahabad
1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Corporate, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Najamuz Zaman Khan completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Landlord/ Tenant, Property, Criminal, Labour & Service, Civil, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Najamuz enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of the Allahabad High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/4164/2017
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Allahabad,
  • Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal, Allahabad,
  • District Court, Aligarh,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Allahabad

Get advice from Advocate Najamuz Zaman Khan

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Najamuz Zaman Khan Principal forcing to do account work want to take legal action What can I do if I am being harassed at my workplace