One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Hari Wadhwana

Advocate Hari Wadhwana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Nirman Point, Mumbai
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Hari Wadhwana has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Hari Wadhwana's office is in Nirman Point, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Dhule

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Hari Wadhwana Aunt died without making Will what procedure to apply for certificate Is Statutory notice given for each case filed against me