One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Gautam Sadana

Advocate Gautam Sadana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRajajipuram, Lucknow
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Consumer Court, NCLT, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gautam Sadana has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gautam Sadana. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gautam Sadana

Q: Execution Case from State Consumer Forum

My case against a builder is under execution in State Consumer - Lucknow. Court already ordered for Non bailable warrant against builder (OP). But even police is not able arrest OP nor able to make his presence in front of court. What can I do for next action !

Advocate Gautam Sadana answered
use cm portal for complaints and did you made any fir against himif not 156 3 through court make it for more pressure for that any assistance pls free to contact us anytime during working hour's

Q: Loan given against Joint fixed deposits without consent from joint acc

My husband made four fixed deposits in SBI of 10 lacs each with me as a joint account holder after completing all the formalities & documentation. All original FDRs are with me in physical form. Later he left me & moved to another city, stoped all my expenses without a divorce. After about six months he took about 29 lacs loan against these FDRs without my knowledge. When I approached bank, they informed me that my husband removed me as a joint account holder & made me a nominee. At no stage bank took my consent or even informed me about all this. Later my husband died from Covid. My question is whether bank had authority to change my status from a joint account holder to a nominee and later give a loan against these FDs without my written consent.I have branch manager’s letter where he has accepted that I am the joint account holder in these fixed deposits. What legal action can be taken against the bank.

Advocate Gautam Sadana answered
the account must bein either or survivors state that's why husband got access to fundsin which any 1 of either can operate account you can claim your money of maintenance through IPC 125 from family court then in proceeding you can demand your spouse's right ✅

Q: Creditcard and Personal Loan issues

My credit card loan has become NPA and I am facing emi related issues related to my personal loan and as a result I am getting notice from bank.

Advocate Gautam Sadana answered
you will obviously get it's a matter of public money taken but not returning you have to reply to notices am sure arbitration must had been going onafter that rc recovery certificate rc will be donethen a jail or attachment of assets to recovery of dues will take place for any legal help contact us regards

Q: Regarding advances paid pre-covid for booking

Hello Reader,I have a question. So, the situation is we had paid advance to a restaurant with respect to organizing a party in April 2020, but then the covid struck and due to lockdown we were unable to and now a lot has happened and we would not like to throw a party on emotional grounds. Now the restaurant is not even giving back the advance and not even allowing to compensate it with other services if we don't "party". Is there anything that could be done?

Advocate Gautam Sadana answered
yes a case of civil suit for non payments and compensation on making payments and not getting any service this is the only solution contact us we will get your money back and solutions to your problem

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gautam Sadana

Can Advocate Gautam Sadana represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gautam Sadana can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Sadana?

When you meet with Advocate Gautam Sadana for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Sadana?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Sadana, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Sadana?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Sadana, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gautam Sadana?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gautam Sadana regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gautam Sadana?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gautam Sadana can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.