One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Rishabh Raj

Advocate Rishabh Raj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Hazratganj, Lucknow
1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, International Law, R.T.I, RERA, Tax, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rishabh Raj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Family, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Writ Petitions and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rishabh enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2018. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/1040/2018
  • Civil Court, Lucknow,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Get advice from Advocate Rishabh Raj

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Rishabh Raj How to see my B.Sc examination copy of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal U Consequence of filing divorce (Hindu Marriage Act)