One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Vijyant Nigam

Advocate Vijyant Nigam

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoGomti Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vijyant Nigam has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vijyant handles criminal legal defence, matters of consumer protection as well as civil legal matters including debt recovery, service and employment and property disputes.

Advocate Nigam enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2002. He is a member of the Awadh Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/9809/2002

  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Vijyant Nigam

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

MUJAHID - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. With Advocate Vijyant Nigam 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
2 weeks ago
Amit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato
No longer discussion about service matter so feedback is good
3 weeks ago
Shilpi Katiyar Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Vijyant Nigam. I was well advised by Adv.Vijyant Nigam on the rights and wrongs of my case.
3 weeks ago
Mandeep Saini - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Vijyant Nigam aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
1 month ago
Usha Kiran Chopra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Vijyant Nigam helped me to better understand my legal issue. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
1 month ago
SHWETA PRIYA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
1 month ago
RK Yadav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks for ur quick response.
1 month ago
abhishek shriwastva - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Nice meeting advocate vijyant nigam
2 months ago
Anil kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very informative suggestion
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vijyant Nigam

Q: Need FIR quashed for false 498A

I am a Hindu. My wife has filed a false 498A FIR. I have all the proof against her false allegation. Need help in quashing the FIR.

Advocate Vijyant Nigam answered
usually the FIR under section 498A are not quashed by the high courts. and the proof which you have can be dealt by the investigating officer during investigation which means you can give all the evidences against the FIR to the investigating officer of your case. High Court in such cases usually grants anticipatory bail or interim bail in such cases. moreover, the High Court can also called the wife, if you file a petition before they High Court either for washing of the FIR or stay of your anticipated arrest, and send both of you for amicable settlement before the mediation council

Q: Domestic violence & Sexual harrasment

My friends husband harrasment his wife & don't allow to meet anyone

Advocate Vijyant Nigam answered
please specify the details about the harassment whether it is physical or mental aur monitory weather your friend is working somewhere aur adjuster simple housewife does your friend have children? how many years have been passed after the marriage?actually the remedy against domestic violence or harassment by husband comes under the domestic violence act and a case can be filed before the concerned magistrate or the special Court deputed for dealing with the domestic violence cases.

Q: Lucknow development authority allotted plots but denied registry even

I have been allotted a plot in Lucknow development authority project Basantkunj yojana in dec 2019. I deposited Rs.41lakh (full amount of property) in January 2020 to lda account. As per it's registration declaration LDA assured to give possession of plot within 3 years. Yesterday I have received a letter from LDA that due to encroachment issue registry of my plot could not be done. If LDA did not have possession on the said plot how did they allot it to public. Why are they not offering to refund my deposit amount or offer me another plot in the same planning? What legal recourse do I have. LDA is a govt organization and also the said project is registered under RERA

Advocate Vijyant Nigam answered
consumer case before Consumer Commission or complaint before RERA can be filed with prayer to allot some other plot or to refund amount with [email protected]% per annum. plus damages, cost of litigation and compensation

Q: Gift of Immovable property from husband to wife in Noida

What will be the stamp duty and / or registration charges (total expense) for registration of Gift Deed in favour of wife by husband in Noida. Can a property which is not yet registered in husband name (as noida authority not doing regisrtation due to dispute with the builder) be gifted to wife.

Advocate Vijyant Nigam answered
gift deed requires full stamp duty and registration charges as in registered sale deed. you cannot execute a gift deed for a property until the same is registered in your favour. however registered will can be executed in favor of your wife ar any other person you wish to be your legal successor of your property owned presently our in future.

Q: It Is Necessary to Submit Interim Bail Application Separately

It Is Necessary to Submit Interim Bail Application Separately anticipatory bail application before session court ?

Advocate Vijyant Nigam answered
No it is not necessary to file interim Bail Application. it's a discretion of court to grant or not to grant interim bail while hearing the main Bail Application. in some circumstances the court may grant interim Bail if it finds that in view of the circumstances the interim Bail can be granted while pending the main Bail Application.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vijyant Nigam

Can Advocate Vijyant Nigam represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vijyant Nigam can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vijyant Nigam?

When you meet with Advocate Vijyant Nigam for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vijyant Nigam?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vijyant Nigam, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vijyant Nigam?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vijyant Nigam, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vijyant Nigam?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vijyant Nigam regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vijyant Nigam?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vijyant Nigam can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.