One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj

Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 10+ user ratings
Lal Bagh, Lucknow
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Armed Forces Tribunal, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj's office is in Lal Bagh, Lucknow.
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Top Reviews

k s rana - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was overall very good, he helped in attaining right decision.
Jun 27, 2018
Prabhoo - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had expertise in my matter and his suggestions are really to be taken in consideration.
May 27, 2018
Sameer gaikwad - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Meeting went in a good way, the lawyer's advice was quite satisfactory and convincing too.
May 27, 2018
Anshul Agrwal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was good . I am satisfied .
May 01, 2018
Richa Rai - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
The lawyer did not consult on phone and asked to meet in person. I had paid for on call consultation and my money got completely wasted with no consultation
Nov 15, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj How to claim compensation for the land acquired in factory project Dismissal from Airforce 21 yrs ago. Can I now file against dismissal ?