One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Arvind Tripathi

Advocate Arvind Tripathi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
High Court, Allahabad
28 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, R.T.I, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arvind Tripathi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 28 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Arvind Tripathi's office is in High Court, Allahabad.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad