One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar

Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Property, RERA, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Full-Service Lawyer
  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar

Q: Relative staying at my property not vacating the house

I have a Jointly owned flat by me and my husband , which was taken on loan and the loan has been fully repaid by both of us . But , 5-6 years back , my husband allowed his brother and family to stay in that house without paying any rent. I requested them many times to move out of my flat but now they are not listening to me. They have their own flat which they have given on rent. my husband does not have any objection on his brother staying in the house. What can I do to get back my property ?

Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar answered
You will have to start by sending a legal notice to the occupants of your house. Thereafter, depending on their response (or lack thereof), the next appropriate step may be assessed for recovering physical possession of the property.

Q: Question An advocate and I was in relationship from last 4

Question An advocate and I was in relationship from last 4 years on the promise of marriage I trusted him blindly. Now suddenly he is refusing to marry me . And threatening me about my nude photos and videos. I tried to lodge FIR against him but one of his friend is police constable he managed the police .What should I doo , I am helpless, Which section should be taken on him ?If I put 69 section on him , is it possible he can apply for anticipatory bail ?

Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar answered
He can apply for anticipatory bail regardless of the section. A private complaint should be filed with the concerned magistrate if the police is refusing to lodge an FIR. This can be done through a lawyer.

Q: Gift Deed was done within legal heirs without proof.

Originally there were 4 co-oners of a flat in CHS. One co-owner expired in 2010. Three of them made a Gift Deed. Two are donors and third one is donee, declaring that "They three are the only legal heirs" without any documentary proof. The gift deed is registered after paying the stamp duty. Is it a right legal transfer ? If not what can be done now to make it legal? i.e. Clear marketable title.

Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar answered
The gift deed itself is valid, however only with respect to the shares of the 3 co-owners who are party to the deed. In respect of the deceased co-owner, the legal heirs and their rights need to be ascertained and only thereafter it can be subject to transfer. Further, for a marketable title, legal due diligence needs to be done.

Q: How much stamp duty I have to pay if gift deed is made by grandma to m

I am from pune, Maharashtra. My grandma want to gift her immovable property to me her grandchildren. How much stamp duty I have to pay?

Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar answered
To calculate the applicable stamp duty, the ready reckoner rate of the property will have to be calculated. For calculating the exact amount payable, I would require the description of the property as stated in the title deed.

Q: Illegal internal renovation/modification

Does internal renovation/modification is allowed which includes extending internal room dimensions by breaking brick wall/RCC structure/windows etc. in a co-operative housing society ?

Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar answered
Before making any changes to the inside of the apartment, which are not as per BMC / MCGM approved plan; specific permission and approval needs to be taken from BMC / MCGM by filing a revised plan through a qualified architect.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar

Can Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar?

When you meet with Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akhilesh Jamdar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.