Release deed was done by sisters now claiming share in property.
We are Two brothers & have three sisters. Releese deed was done by my three sister on 10.02.2003. Their photographs alongwith village Namabardar & one witness on stamp paper. At the time of this DEED I was on duty (ARMY) My elder brother's photograph is also on DEED. On deed they stated that share of all ancestral property to be given to our brothers fifty fifty. Now brother is against me because he had borrowed more than 10 lac rs from me. He motivated all sisters to file a application. They filed it on Jun 2014 saying that our brother cheated we.
The relinquishment deed needs to have your signature.
If they are missing as specified by you, that you were on official duty,
did you authorise your brother vide power of attorney to sign on your behalf?
if no, then the relinquishment deed stands incomplete. However you can file a recovery suit against your brother for the money he borrowed provided you have some transaction details as a proof that you transferred the money.
To save your property and atleast to retain your share you can proceed with a partition suit.
Click here to find the best Property lawyer in your city.
your query is not clear in the question area.
Still if your sisters have release deed ,which is recognized as per the law then they cannot claim the shares again .recognized release deed is Relinquishment deed signed before the Registrar ,Registration department in presence of 2 witnesses.You can file a suit for declaration against them and your brothers seeking your 50 % share in the property
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
The relinquishment deed needs to have your signature. If they are missing as specified by you, that you were on official duty did you authorise your brother vide power of attorney to sign on your behalf?if no, then the relinquishment deed stands incomplete. HoweveR you can file a recovrry suit against your brother for the money he borrowed provided you have some transaction details as a proof that you transferred the money. To save your property and atleast to retain your share ypu can proceed with a partition suit.
Advocate Richa RelhanCommonwealth Games Village, Delhi
Relinquishment Deed is a required to be registered. Though the un registered document can be looked into for collatoral purposes.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company has not paid my 2 month salary. Worked there for 6 months.
- Can daughter claim the property of diseased father
- Ex parte annulment rejected what to do.
- Is it compulsory to hire a lawyer in arbitration proceedings?
- My mother's share in her grandfather's property?