how to stop neighbors to park their car in front of our home windows
I am staying in a cooperative housing society and of late some neighbors have started parking their cars right below my house windows which is not a designated car parking area and is causing trouble for us. What should we do to ensure legally that we ask them to stop parking their cars there.
We suggest that you should contact your society president and amicably resolve the issue.
Further if as per your title agreement if the parking space belongs to you then you can send a legal notice to your neighbor thereby restraining them to park the car.
In case they fail, then you have to file an application before the court thereby seeking orders to restrain your neighbor to park the car in front of your house.
if you are a member of the society you have to give written application to the society to stop the nuisance. if society fails to stop the nuisance after the application then you can approach to the Co-Operative Court for injunction and declaration.
Advocate Sangram Singh DesaiShivajinagar, Pune
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is wife's physical presence necessary for mutual divorce?
- Tenant not paying arrears and other dues what action can I take
- How to get out of a case in which I had given a jamanat.
- Tenant not paying rent, not cooperating, agreement expired
- Is it a crime to like and share controversial picture on social media?