×

queshow to stop neighbors to park their car in front of our home windows

I am staying in a cooperative housing society and of late some neighbors have started parking their cars right below my house windows which is not a designated car parking area and is causing trouble for us. What should we do to ensure legally that we ask them to stop parking their cars there.

We suggest that you should contact your society president and amicably resolve the issue.

Further if as per your title agreement if the parking space belongs to you then you can send a legal notice to your neighbor thereby restraining them to park the car.

In case they fail, then you have to file an application before the court thereby seeking orders to restrain your neighbor to park  the car in front of your house.

• ansif you are a member of the society you have to give written application to the society to stop the nuisance. if society fails to stop the nuisance after the application then you can approach to the Co-Operative Court for injunction and declaration.

Advocate Sangram Singh Desai

Shivajinagar, Pune

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services