queshow to stop neighbors to park their car in front of our home windows

I am staying in a cooperative housing society and of late some neighbors have started parking their cars right below my house windows which is not a designated car parking area and is causing trouble for us. What should we do to ensure legally that we ask them to stop parking their cars there.

  • ans

    We suggest that you should contact your society president and amicably resolve the issue.

    Further if as per your title agreement if the parking space belongs to you then you can send a legal notice to your neighbor thereby restraining them to park the car.

    In case they fail, then you have to file an application before the court thereby seeking orders to restrain your neighbor to park  the car in front of your house.


  • ansif you are a member of the society you have to give written application to the society to stop the nuisance. if society fails to stop the nuisance after the application then you can approach to the Co-Operative Court for injunction and declaration.

    Advocate Sangram Singh Desai

      Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grandfather has 2 sons and 3 daughter. Now out of which his younger son…

Sir, I have booked a residential plot 100 SQY + Free Lockable office space 250…

Subject : How to add my name in Property Card after my father's death ?…
The (late) owner of the property has registered 50% property to first wife and 50%…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>