How to file complaint against illegal parking in neighborhood

A Car has been parked from past 4 months and waste garbage got stagnated under it and it is generating bad smell. So Kindly tell us how to make a complaint against that and we even don't know who is the owner of the car.

Answers (2)

313 votes

FIle a nuisance case under section 290 of IPC against unknown persons in the police station and police will remove the car and keep it in custody of court.
It will be easy for police to trace the car owner by contacting Regional transport authority and recover costs if any.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

317 votes

1) Make a complaint against the abandoned vehicle. They will enquire and take away it if it's owner does not come forward .

2) you can make a complaint in area municipality for emitting​ odour smell in area due to heap of garbage under the vehicle. They will remove the garbage and clean the place.

You should make both complaints simultaneously​ with both the authorities.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles