How to file complaint against illegal parking in neighborhood

A Car has been parked from past 4 months and waste garbage got stagnated under it and it is generating bad smell. So Kindly tell us how to make a complaint against that and we even don't know who is the owner of the car.

FIle a nuisance case under section 290 of IPC against unknown persons in the police station and police will remove the car and keep it in custody of court.
It will be easy for police to trace the car owner by contacting Regional transport authority and recover costs if any.

1) Make a complaint against the abandoned vehicle. They will enquire and take away it if it's owner does not come forward .

2) you can make a complaint in area municipality for emitting​ odour smell in area due to heap of garbage under the vehicle. They will remove the garbage and clean the place.

You should make both complaints simultaneously​ with both the authorities.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers