queswill wife have right to stay in husband house after divorce is filed?

Will the wife have right to stay in husband's house once divorce case is submitted and till when does the wife have right to reside in husband's house? Also after divorce registration does husband have to give accommodation besides alimony?

Legally a wife can stay with her husband or at his place of residence even if a petition for divorce has been filed by her against him or by him against her. However both the parties should not cohabit with each other and stay in different room.

Further after divorce decree , i depends, what you wife prayed for maintenance . Usually the alimony is the full and final settlement and that husband is not required to provide separate residence.