Can a wife live in her husband's house after filing a mutual divorce

I am a hindu. And I have filed for a mutual consent divorce. I would like to know if I still have the rights to stay in my husband's house after filing for divorce until the verdict

That is your wish. The main object of mutual consent divorce petition. They will give six month time. In between these interval there is possibility of joining may happen. In our law we always against divorce. Unless or otherwise it is necessary then only they give divorce. Other wise they wont. Under mutual consent divorce petition they will give six month time because in these six months there a chance of withdrawal of petition. So staying in your husband's house is your wish. They won't compel you to stay in that house also. This is your liberty

No. That is not possible. The separation is important to divorce proceedings. It will be treated as husband living with wife. Hence it is not divorce. The HMA is clear on that . Getting divorce not be able.