Can a husband be forced to leave house owned by wife

Hi Sir / Mam I am leaving in an aprtment owoned by my wife , who had returned from Canada on 31.3.2018 after 2 years there from 2016 , meanwhile my childs 13 years male and 2 years female under custody with her parents , i am living lonly for past 2 years in the apartment , where she is paying EMI for the Housing loan thru direct bank debit from her account , now she threatnes me with her parents to vacate the house and not willing to continue life with me. I want to live with her for sake of Childs , but she stubbornd in her decesion and i want to get advice that , can she forcibly vacate me from the house thru local threatns and by Police?

Now where is your wife living? Is she living with you in the apartment? As long as you are the husband she cannot ask you to get out of the house.If she is living in her parents house then you should file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights. You ask the court to pass orders asking your wife to live with you. In that way, she cannot throw you out of the house. If you need any further assistance kindly contact me.

Hello Sir,
In case of divorce being granted by court between you and your wife, you might have to leave the apartment. But if you wish to continue the relationship, you can file the petition for the same. But locals or police can't ask you to vacate.

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar