Bail application rejected by sessions court. What is the next step?
My brother is in police custody under ipc section 420,377,406,498a ,his bail application has been rejected at session court ,what should be the next step to take the bail and how much time will it take
File an appeal in high court or you can file a fresh bail application on fresh grounds in session court. Nothing more then that.
If we go by the process, it would take a minimum of 20-25 days to a month to get the bail from high court in Uttar Pradesh. For a similar matter in Delhi it would take 20-25 days approx.
Click here to find the best criminal lawyer in your city.
The next is to approach the high court, as far as time is concerned, it varies, each High Court has diff rules, i can tell you that the Allahabad High Court takes a minimum of 10 days notice period and 3 days filing, so give or take 15-20 days....
Advocate Imran IbrahimSarojini Naidu Marg, Allahabad
Immediately file for Bail application at the High Court . If we go by the process , it would take a minimum of 20-25 days to a month to get the bail from high court in Uttar Pradesh. For a similar matter in Delhi it would take 20-25 days approx.
Advocate Atulay NehraNoida Expressway, Noida
File an appeal in high court or you can file a fresh bail application on fresh grounds in session court. Nothing more then that. It is difficult to suggest you anything more. Let us hope you will get the bail.
Advocate Rajat BindalDistrict Court, Bareilly, Bareilly
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can landlord have terms on visitors
- application for job on compassionate grounds rejected due to delay
- Married and want to stay in live-in relationship with someone else.
- Non Adjustment of Final Statement of Account dues
- Clarifications on Restriction to cross-examination in DV matter