×

quesBail application rejected by sessions court. What is the next step?

My brother is in police custody under ipc section 420,377,406,498a ,his bail application has been rejected at session court ,what should be the next step to take the bail and how much time will it take

File an appeal in high court or you can file a fresh bail application on fresh grounds in session court. Nothing more then that. 

If we go by the process, it would take a minimum of 20-25 days to a month to get the bail from high court in Uttar Pradesh. For a similar matter in Delhi it would take 20-25 days approx. 

Click here to find the best criminal lawyer in your city.

• ansThe next is to approach the high court, as far as time is concerned, it varies, each High Court has diff rules, i can tell you that the Allahabad High Court takes a minimum of 10 days notice period and 3 days filing, so give or take 15-20 days....

Advocate Imran Ibrahim

Sarojini Naidu Marg, Allahabad

• ansImmediately file for Bail application at the High Court . If we go by the process , it would take a minimum of 20-25 days to a month to get the bail from high court in Uttar Pradesh. For a similar matter in Delhi it would take 20-25 days approx.

Advocate Atulay Nehra

• ansFile an appeal in high court or you can file a fresh bail application on fresh grounds in session court. Nothing more then that. It is difficult to suggest you anything more. Let us hope you will get the bail.

Advocate Rajat Bindal

District Court, Bareilly, Bareilly

• See the video below to know more about this Divorce legal issue

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services