Clarification of Ex parte decision
if wife refused to take the letter for petition of 9 H M A from the postman. Will the court send it again or she will be considered as ex parte?
If wife refuses to take the letter sent from the family court,the notice is deemed to be served. This has to be endorsed by the postman on the notice and the report when received by the family court will consider the notice as it is served and the wife will be set ex-parte. The husband will then be told to file ex-parte evidence.
Adovcate B. SrikiranMalkajgiri, Hyderabad
If the court notice has been returned as refused, then the court has the following options
1) Either to order for substituted Service through paper publication or
2) can also proceed to resend again through the court having jurisdiction where your wife resides OR
3) Can decide exparte
Advocate RajagopalanBanjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Land acquired for highway construction compensation denied
- Facing disciplinary action as an employee in a bank
- What is the procedure to get the succession certificate
- How to change name on Mutation register if property sold wrongfully
- Is dowry banned by Supreme Court