quesClarification of Ex parte decision

if wife refused to take the letter for petition of 9 H M A from the postman. Will the court send it again or she will be considered as ex parte?

  • ansHello,

    If wife refuses to take the letter sent from the family court,the notice is deemed to be served. This has to be endorsed by the postman on the notice and the report when received by the family court will consider the notice as it is served and the wife will be set ex-parte. The husband will then be told to file ex-parte evidence.

    Advocate B. Srikiran

      Malkajgiri, Hyderabad

  • ansHi
    If the court notice has been returned as refused, then the court has the following options
    1) Either to order for substituted Service through paper publication or
    2) can also proceed to resend again through the court having jurisdiction where your wife resides OR
    3) Can decide exparte

    Advocate Rajagopalan

      Banjara Hills, Hyderabad

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

Brothers produced affidavit,indemnity and wittness to close my deceased mother bank aacounts stating that they…
We have filed a criminal case against bengal party for POD cheques returned and we…
Sir my father is up domicile and under obc category.but my education is done on…
I have rented my flat in Ghaziabad to bachelor's for the last 1.5 years and…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly