One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Rajagopalan

Advocate Rajagopalan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 200+ user ratings
LawRatoBanjara Hills, Hyderabad
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Rajagopalan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He offers a full range of legal and tax advisory to small and medium enterprises, multinational corporations, start-up's, public / private sector undertakings, family run businesses, high net worth individuals and private clients. His practice areas include e-commerce, foreign direct investment, mergers & acquisitions, intellectual property & copy rights, taxation, information technology, media & digital entertainment, medical negligence, real estate and infrastructure, dispute resolution- litigation & arbitration.

Advocate Rajagopalan enrolled with the Bar Council of Andra Pradesh in 2014. He is a member of the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh High Court Bar Association and Telangana Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP1310/2014

  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) Hyderabad,
  • Telangana High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Rajagopalan

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Rajesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
This lawyer aids me in making the best decisions possible.
Over 3 months ago
Teja Chava - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyyer givin, me the right guidances. With respect to mine legal matter, lawyer helping me in making the right decisions.
Over 3 months ago
CHAITANYA SAGAR GURU - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyers advicee, in mine legal issues was so nice and helpful.
Over 3 months ago
RadhakishanRao - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer providing mee, with sound advices.
Over 3 months ago
MD Javeed - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The Advocate helpeing me understanding mine situation and give me advise on how too proceed.
Over 3 months ago
VENUGOPAL RAO - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
knowledgeable lawyer, me recommending strongly. T Venu gopal rao ji.
Over 3 months ago
Srinivas - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Rajagopalan proved to be proficient in the legal issues that were concerned with me. My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Rajagopalan. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
Over 3 months ago
Narayana - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very knowledge person eminent
Over 3 months ago
Mustafa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to resolve the legal issues that I had. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. adv Rajagopalan assisted me in comprehending my issue, and the advice aided me in taking the appropriate actions.
Over 3 months ago
vinod - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks a lot !!!for giving your valuable suggestion
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajagopalan

Q: Should the complainant reiterate the incidents from the FIR in164?

Hi Advocates,Does the complainant need to repeat her sequence of events in FIR and 164 in a similar fashion. There is a case where the complainant made 376 and 417 allegations on basis of promise to marry and has said in FIR that the guy raped her forcefully in August and September 2021 but they were in consensual relationship from January 2021 and she also confessed in statement that she did with mutual consent. Now in 164 statement no mention of rape is present and not even written that sex happened. Now in 161 she mentioned that sex happened in feb and march 2021 but no mention of august and September which is there in FIR. In such cases what should be done. Please helpnnIn 164 she has just mentioned that guy and she had intimacy in feb but nowhere else she said this

Advocate Rajagopalan answered
hisince 164 statement is silent on incidents pertaining to rape and further there are contrasting statements in complaint, 164 and 161, you will have good grounds to defend in trial. so no most rape cases, delay in filing cases and contrasting statements are good grounds for acquittal. so no worries

Q: how long time required to File a case after legal notice is send

how long time required to File a case after legal notice is send ?

Advocate Rajagopalan answered
45 days is the norm for filing case after receipt of legal notice by the other side. if the other side did not pay up even after 15 days, you should file a case within 45 days of receipt of legal notice by opposite party

Q: Will drunk and drive case will effect my future employment

I had got caught in drink and drive on 2019, Now my problem is will this case will be in my name history

Advocate Rajagopalan answered
no..drunken driving will not reflect in any record as these are compoundable offences. so no need to worry. just ensure that you do not drink and drive(and get caught). hope this information is useful

Q: Acquittal Appeal on 498a in high court will effect divorce

We all acquittal from 498a.After appeal time I applied for divorce under ground of cruality n desertion.From 2017 we r not together.court will consider divorce or dismiss.Now my wife file appeal on acquittal in High court using section 378(4)Will high court entertain this 498a acquittal Appeal case or dismiss.Can I get divorce even 498a is in appeal.Or court will not pass order by showing appeal pending.What will court deside.Can I get divorce.

Advocate Rajagopalan answered
high court in general will not go against acquittal order unless there are gross irregularities. you can get divorce even when appeal is pending as both divorce and 498a are seperate procedures in law

Q: Nuisance in court premises of telangana high court

In telangana high court legal service cell authority two parties have compromised to quash the respective cases filed on each other and after appearance a small disturbance created in court premises by both the parties what will court do?? Will they penalise if yes how much

Advocate Rajagopalan answered
any nuisance created in court complex shall be referred to nearest police station ..courts cannot unilaterally take action against the offenders. either the registrar or bar association can file a complaint at the police station against the offenders


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajagopalan

Can Advocate Rajagopalan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajagopalan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajagopalan?

When you meet with Advocate Rajagopalan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajagopalan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajagopalan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajagopalan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajagopalan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajagopalan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajagopalan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajagopalan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajagopalan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.