×

quesCan a law degree can be cancelled

can any lawyer degree can be suspended or rejected if yes then what are the grounds

• ansNo , a law degree can not be rejected reason is that a person who has obtained professional law degree and got himself or herself enrolled in Bar Council then he/ she becomes eligible for practice law , however . if a person who is working in any company on roll means drawing monthly salary / or working with any government department as regular employee ( exception legal consultant , legal manager , advocate general , solicitor general etc) then till his PF is being deducted till such time such person will not be allowed for private practice, recently supreme court has stayed any such proceeding against any advocate , so question of his law degree to be rejected does not arise.

Advocate Devesh Tripathi

Tulsi Das Marg, Jaipur