Can a law degree can be cancelled
can any lawyer degree can be suspended or rejected if yes then what are the grounds
No , a law degree can not be rejected reason is that a person who has obtained professional law degree and got himself or herself enrolled in Bar Council then he/ she becomes eligible for practice law , however . if a person who is working in any company on roll means drawing monthly salary / or working with any government department as regular employee ( exception legal consultant , legal manager , advocate general , solicitor general etc) then till his PF is being deducted till such time such person will not be allowed for private practice, recently supreme court has stayed any such proceeding against any advocate , so question of his law degree to be rejected does not arise.
Advocate Devesh TripathiTulsi Das Marg, Jaipur
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder delayed possession now sold property to another builder
- Can private company ask me to resign w/o providing any reason?
- Got married in Arya Samaj Mandir but did not live together for 6 years
- Basics of contract for website development agency
- My aunt sold my dad's property and did not give share to my mother