quesCan a law degree can be cancelled

can any lawyer degree can be suspended or rejected if yes then what are the grounds

  • ansNo , a law degree can not be rejected reason is that a person who has obtained professional law degree and got himself or herself enrolled in Bar Council then he/ she becomes eligible for practice law , however . if a person who is working in any company on roll means drawing monthly salary / or working with any government department as regular employee ( exception legal consultant , legal manager , advocate general , solicitor general etc) then till his PF is being deducted till such time such person will not be allowed for private practice, recently supreme court has stayed any such proceeding against any advocate , so question of his law degree to be rejected does not arise.

    Advocate Devesh Tripathi

      Tulsi Das Marg, Jaipur

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

respected sir i am from Barnala (Punjab) our city id divided in two parts with…
How and where we get help in my SA My case in high court Patna
नमस्कार, महोदय मेरे द्वारा एक वाद कोर्ट के समक्ष रखा गया था जिसमे एक कॉलोनीज़ीएर…
My father live in a house by birth (5-12-1959) locted in old delhi. My grandfather…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly