Legal procedure regarding finance startup.

I'm thinking to start a startup which will help college student to get easy loans like Rs.2000 not college fee loans but just for their daily expenses. Do I require some legal work and does it depend in which cities can I operate. And I would like to be contacted through email.

First of all you need to read with RBI. You have to register as public limited company with the Registrar of Companies and there are many more formalities. The question you raised do not contain sufficient information
You can visit me to dicuss complete plan for complete and clear opinion.

Popular Startup Lawyers