One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Arun Kumar

Advocate Arun Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Medical Negligence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Arun Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arun provides services in various field of Arbitration, Property Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Divorce Matters, Immigration Matters, Startup Matters, Banking / Finance related Matters, Medical Negligence Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 1992. He is a member of Bar Association Gurgaon.

Enrollment Number : P/954/1992
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

amit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Kumar

Q: What punishment is given to a personal loan defaulter by court

Sir I took a personal loan from icici bank before..after six EMI I couldn't pay further due to job loss. Bank file a case but I didn't receive any notice... Now the case is become ex parte. Now my question is what's the maximum punishment If i couldn't repay??. Will they forfeit my property?? Or they will put me to the jail?? Please advise

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
You need to understand that ex parte proceedings are initiated only in civil cases. Normally there is no imprisonment if you have movable or immovable properties to clear debt. But you need to file an application to call the ex parte order back and join the proceedings of case. You need to defend. If you defend properly, bank may agree on a good time for one time settlement. In such an event you can resolve dispute with minimum hassle. For further inquiry you can fix an appointment for telephonic/vedio/personal conference for further advise.

Q: Can I send legal notice to bank for credit card settlement

I want legal advice regarding NOC letter from Bank after Credit card settelment. Can i send notice to bank for this.

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
Yes you can send the legal notice to the bank. But you need to discuss all the facts first so that a proper and effective notice can be drafted. You must be careful as the notice will become the first plea of your case, so this should be strong enough.

Q: Married brother's wife & she filed a case u/s 498A against the family

Sir mare shaadi mare bhabhi se hue the usne mare family pr 498 ka cash kr diya h isliye mh kuch puchna chagta hu please help me.

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
Aap ko apna case achhe se defend karna hoga, anticipatory bail apply karni hogi. Anticipatory bail 498A ke case me mil jati hai. Aapka swal puri information nahi de raha hai jaise ki, aap kaha rahate hai, shadi kab hui thi, is shadi se koi bacha ya bachi hai. Aapki family me aur kaun aapke saath (husband, wife, children) ke alawa rahta tha.In sabhi ke baare me jaanane ke baad hi theek salah di ja sakti hai. aap mujh se phone per baat kar sakte hai.

Q: Non payment of assured returns by the builder

I have purchased retail shop from the builder with a assured return of 11.5% for which full payment is made . He is stops giving cheques since last 03 months

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
You can register (1) a case with the police against the builder for criminal cheating and also together you can file a case before Consumer Court, if this shop was for your livelihood or before permanent lok adalat if the total sale price is less than Rs. 1 crore. You can also file a civil case for possession and recovery.You can bring all the papers, letters, communications and e-mails for further and clear advise.

Q: Procedure to obtain bail in dowry case lodged by wife

My wife lodged a complain in Jhajjar ADR centre allegation of unnatural sex dowary demand plz guide me how can I appeal for bail or where to appeal FIR has not been lodged yet Religion Hindu

Advocate Arun Kumar answered
You need to hire a good lawyer as if Section 377 IPC is involved in FIR, getting bail is not simple. Your case has to be pleaded properly. There are two ways to get the bail order i.e. 1. Anticipatory Bail; and 2. Regular Bail. Anticipatory bail can be applied y a person who has a reason or presumption that he will be arrested under any such case by the police. The application for anticipatory bail is applied before the court of Sessions Judge. The chances about getting bail can be advised only after reading the contents allegations alleged in FIR. As your wife had already lodged a complaint with the police, on that basis also you can file an application for anticipatory bail and in that a case, the police will appear before the court and will disclosed whether they have already registered the case or are about to register a case. Even if they say that police is about to register a case, your lawyer can request to the court that the Investigating officer be directed to give a week's notice before arrest, to enable you to apply for anticipatory bail.While as regular bail can be applied only after the arrest by the police before the concerned Magistrate court.From the question you have asked, it seems that you have not been arrested so far. You should immediately hire a good advocate and apply for anticipatory bailI do practice and appear before Jujjhar Courts also. For further doubt and advise, you can send the FIR No and name of police station, or with the copy of complaint she had lodged with the police at my e-mail address.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Kumar

Can Advocate Arun Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.