How to resolve land dispute

I have my land registered in my name 3 years back. I once started to build boundary wall but the adjacent neighbour has issues with it. They claim that they have 5 feet land towards us but i have fool proof registered the deed of land in my name.If i ask for the papers they don't produce and the matters ends up physically most of the time. There has been a lot of physical fight many times and the situation is a stalemate. How can i legally get help of goverment body who can legally in their presence help me constructing. I am ready to produce my all documents. How is it possible to fullfill my requirements. The land is in patna, bihar.

Solution of problem is that first you may made demarcation of land by sarkari amin and prepare Nazri Naksha and find out whether you are in real possession.If you are correct then go to Civil Court or contact in my office.

Yes if the land is yours and it is in your name with registration and all you have a claim on it. You file a petition before SDO writing all your grievances, give a copy of it to District Magistrate, SP & local police station. Request them to verify and demarcate your land so that you can put your boundary, also request them to provide police force so that any possible fight should be avoided.

Make complain in police station, if they refuse to register FIR then you have to file case regarding this issue, and only after studying the papers any Advocate can suggest you what kind of case lie in your complain.