Land dispute, cpc 151, temporary injunction

12-Jul-2023 (In Civil Law)
My father did sale deed from person ‘A’ in 1999 from that time we are cultivating that land and improved that to grow arecanuts and put bore well and transformer. After 20 year of sale, person ‘A’ sent notice June month 2019 saying his sister and brother has rights in that land. After a month from this we received case 151 cpc filled notice from his 4 sisters against 3 of his brothers and my father saying we need rights in ancestrol property and put temporary injunction. Please help us on how to fight on this.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
887 votes
It is summons from the case and you need to appear along with Advocate and file a objection to such application. The stay will be vacated as you are in possession of land subject to argument of your Advocate.

Answer #2
962 votes
You need to immediately enter appearance in the case through an Advocate and seek for the injunction to be vacated i.e. recalled and also for Rejection of the Plaint. If the plaint is not Rejected, you will need to file a Written Statement which is basically a detailed Reply to the Plaint filed by the opposite party. Please collect the original sale deed and details from your father. Since 'A' himself or herself conveyed the property to you, he cannot likely blame you as he should've realized it in or before 1999. It's been 20 years so you'll also need to check if the limitation has expired. Please act immediately.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."