One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Raushan

Advocate Raushan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
Patna High Court, Patna
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Labour & Service, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Raushan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Raushan's office is in Patna High Court, Patna.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Patna,
  • District Court, Patna,
  • Patna Consumer Forum,
  • Patna High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Top Reviews

saroj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Nov 12, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Raushan Family Property related issues Regarding issuance of OBC NCL certificate