Claim of muslim daughter over father's property

I am married muslim lady , I have two brothers, I want to claim my Rightful share in father property .

According to muslim law you can file a succession suit for a rightful share in your ancestors property received by your father. For more accurate advice you havr to provide complete information regarding your case.

I am assuming you are sunni, therefore as per the applicable hanfi shariat law you are entitled for 1/3rd of the property of your father. Your brothers shall also be entitled of equal share from the rest of the 2/3rd property.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai

Hi, yes of course u can claim ur share on ur father property , You have legal right on your father property, Long time back even Muslim personal law given daughter right on her father property, now its law for daughter share on her father property.

Yes , you can claim property share from your father. But I want know few points to give you more clear reply-

Are you sunni or Shia?
Are you married?
Is your father alive?
How many wives your father have?
Is your mother alive?
The share you want to claim, is your father's property or ancestral property?
Are you employed?

After getting all about answers,I can better guide you ; how to claim your share?