One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Mudassir Asad

Advocate Mudassir Asad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Faizabad Road, I.T. Chauraha, Lucknow
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Mudassir Asad completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Muslim Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mudassir enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/5801/2013
  • District Court, Barabanki,
  • District Court, Faizabad,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Get advice from Advocate Mudassir Asad

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Mudassir Asad Clarification on action to be taken against false police report Legal remedy against parents forcefully Living with married couple