One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jhansi - Advocate Tariq Anwar

Advocate Tariq Anwar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Jhansi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tariq Anwar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tariq provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Muslim Law Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tariq enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2013.

Enrollment Number : UP/7463/2013
  • Allahabad High Court
  • District Court, Jhansi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jhansi

Popular Reviews

Gaurav Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Tariq Anwar

Q: लड़की को वापस अपने घर लाना चाहता हूं

सर मैने अपने ही गांव की एक लड़की से 7 साल तक बात की फिर हमने चोरी से जाके मंदिर में शादी कर ली जिसके बारे में सिर्फ मेरे और लड़की के घरवालों को पता था और शादी का कोई प्रूफ नही है और उसी दिन लड़की के घरवालों ने लड़की को अपने घर जबरदस्ती उठा ले गए आज 4 महीने बाद जब वह पूरे 4 महीने की गर्भवती थी तो उसके घरवाले जबरदस्ती उसका गर्भपात करा दिए लड़की द्वारा 1090 पर सूचना भी दी गई पर लड़की के चाचा ग्राम प्रधान, बाबा और पापा समाजवादी पार्टी के कार्यकर्ता है जिसके कारण 1090 की कार्यवाही को थाने पर ही दबा दिया गया और अब उसे कही छिपा दिया गया है मैं उसे वापस अपने घर लाना चाहता हूं पर लड़की के घरवाले बहुत ही दबंग है इसलिए तो 1090 पर कॉल करने के बाद आई पुलिस के साथ मिलकर उसका गर्भपात कराया गया। अब मैं क्या करूं मुझे वो लड़की वापस चाहिए

Advocate Tariq Anwar answered
अगर शादी का कोई प्रूफ आपके पास नहीं है तो ऐसी स्थिति में आप दोनों की शादी क़ानूनी रूप से वैध नहीं मानी जाएगी जिस कारणवास आप लड़की को घर बुलाने के लिए न्यायालय में कोई वाद दाखिल नहीं कर सकते। अगर लड़की बालिग़ है तो वह पुलिस व न्यायालय की शरण में जा सकती है ।। अधिक जानकारी के लिये आप टेली कन्सल्टेंसी बुक कर फ़ोन पे संपर्क कर सकते है

Q: I want divorce but wife is not ready

My life became hell due to her. I always thinking to end my life or run away. She always mentally torture me and my family. She is always saying I working for only for my mother and father. She used to fight me each day with no issue. When she is hyper used to beat children. She is not allowing me to love my children. Due to her behavior not able to concentrate in my work or daily life.

Advocate Tariq Anwar answered
Don't worry In such case on a ground of cruelty you can file a contested divorce case in a District family court under section 13 of hindu marriage act for the dissolution of marriage, for further assistance mail me or call me on my number

Q: The things you have to return while taking KHULA

If I want to take khula from my husband, what are the things I have to return to my husband? The gift of the relatives are to be returned or not? Please explain under sunni muslim law.

Advocate Tariq Anwar answered
Relatives se mile gift return karne ka koi clause nahi h, Khula means kisi cheez k badle me talak lena aur Generally Khula lene par mahilaye apna mehar maaf kar deti h husband par. i.e mehar k badle talak.

Q: Legal action against in- laws for mental abuse & child's custody

i am being mentally torched by my in laws / husband since last 10 years. conditions become more worst now, i have m girl child age 9 yrs. but they do not agree to send her with me anywhere even in my parents home. they also misbehave with her a lot of times in front of my eye. washed her brain in absence of me as i m working women. i want to get rid of them and also want my child get rid of them bcoz they would be harmful for her future. my brother in law a drunk man. my girl is not safe. pls guide me i m at my parents home but my child is with them right now they r not sending my child with me. one more thing i want to give u that my father in law is a property dealer and make sale / purchase of land in my name since marriage and make profit. one of the land court case is pending in court in my name bcoz they make some fraud with purchaser and they file a case against my name. they use my only to sign the papers for make profit on land for them. i am from a Brahman hindu family

Advocate Tariq Anwar answered
File a case of domestic violence against your in laws and if you're not staying with your husband at his house then you can also file a case for maintenance, regarding a property matter if you have a sufficient evidence then you can also file a fraudulent case on your in laws. For more help you can talk on a call

Q: How to file a divorce case if husband is not in its favour

Meri shadi ko char sal ho chuke h. Lekin AJ Tak hum dono ke vichar nhi mile.mere pati ko mujhse na to pyar h na hi attachment h or na hi wo Meri care karte h. Wo apni har cheez ko mujhse personal rakhte h. Wo apna Fon bhi mujhse chhupate h. Mere sukh dukh se unko koi farq nhi padta. Wo mujhe pasand Bhi nhi karte h. Wo Gori ladakiyo ko pasand karte h. Me emotionally bahut torture ho chuki hu. Jis insan ko apna sab kuchh Mana usne kabhi bhi mujhe apna nhi samjha. Char sal bad Bhi parayapan lagta h. Me char sal se is rishte me ghut rahi hu. Yaha Tak ki is ghutan ki vajah se suiside ka bhi khyal AATA h. Jab me divorce ki bat krti hu to wo agree nhi hote. Unki Marzi ke Bina me unse kese divorce le sakti hu.

Advocate Tariq Anwar answered
On a ground of cruelty you can file a contested divorce case under section 13 for a decree of divorce if your marriage is according to hindu marriage act, for more suggestion kindly contact by a call or email.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tariq Anwar

Can Advocate Tariq Anwar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tariq Anwar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tariq Anwar?

When you meet with Advocate Tariq Anwar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tariq Anwar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tariq Anwar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tariq Anwar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tariq Anwar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tariq Anwar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tariq Anwar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tariq Anwar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tariq Anwar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.