SBI representatives not vacating the building forcefully

Want an advice, we have rented our building to State Bank of India since 30 years and agreements being revising for 3 years. SBI representatives are not vacating the building. need your advice to move legally.

Answers (3)

If the bank is not vacating the building then you have to send them a legal notice then have to file a suit for eviction against the bank but you have not mentioned as to what is the reason for vacating the building as the court will ask you. Either for personnel use and occupation or on the wilful default of rents from the bank.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

You have to issue Legal Notice to the Manager of the Bank through Advocate to vacate your property if they will not vacate after received of the Notice then you have to file Eviction suit against the Bank.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

First send a legal notice to vacate the premises then also they are not vacating approach court for the same. Court some time give time to vacate the premises. After expiring the agreement how many months passed. You approach nearest lawyer for right remedy.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Lease Agreement Drafting - Commercial Property

4.7 | 188 ratings
30 Min Into call + Start to finish help - Commercial Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Registration of Lease Agreement

4.4 | 102 ratings
Registration of lease agreement through a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Refund of Security

4.8 | 389 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Residential Property

4.6 | 132 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Residential Lease review by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Tenant Eviction

4.6 | 361 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Commercial Property

4.4 | 152 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Commercial Lease review by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Landlord / Tenant Advice Session by Phone

4.7 | 498 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your landlord / tenant issue
Lease - Residential Property

4.8 | 271 ratings
Residential Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

query is the rented flat with 40 yrs of stay without agreement and rent receipt is on the name of person who is not alive. and owner is not keen to do…

Read More

A person with criminal background has taken illegal custody of my flat and inspite of court order is not vacating the property. And has gone for revis…

Read More


Read More

My tenant has vacated my commercial property but kept it locked. He hasn't paid rent for 2years. As a land lord, what I should do ?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue