SBI representatives not vacating the building forcefully

Want an advice, we have rented our building to State Bank of India since 30 years and agreements being revising for 3 years. SBI representatives are not vacating the building. need your advice to move legally.

If the bank is not vacating the building then you have to send them a legal notice then have to file a suit for eviction against the bank but you have not mentioned as to what is the reason for vacating the building as the court will ask you. Either for personnel use and occupation or on the wilful default of rents from the bank.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

You have to issue Legal Notice to the Manager of the Bank through Advocate to vacate your property if they will not vacate after received of the Notice then you have to file Eviction suit against the Bank.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

First send a legal notice to vacate the premises then also they are not vacating approach court for the same. Court some time give time to vacate the premises. After expiring the agreement how many months passed. You approach nearest lawyer for right remedy.