One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Visakhapatnam - Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao

Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoAbidnagar, Akkayyapalem, Visakhapatnam
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanjeevi provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Family matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanjeevi enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2015.

Enrollment Number : AP/2988/2015
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Vishakhapatnam
  • District Court, Visakhapatnam

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Visakhapatnam

Popular Reviews

Durga Prasad Patnaik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Sanjeevi Krishna Rao aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao

Q: My husband left me at my parents house

Me and my husband had a quarell 2 months back where only two of us are present in the situation. After one month i went to my parents home to attend a marriage. Then he came with his parents, brothers and sisters. He told each and every small personal things to his parents and siblings. Everyone raised their negative points about me based on that discussion and at the end if the day. He left me at my parents home. After a day i came back to our home as im a working women where me and my husband used to stay, immediately i came to know that im pregnant informed same to husband and inlaws as well but my husband did not return back. Its been a month My husband is still living with his parents.

Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao answered
It is better to go your inlaws house immediately, share this good news with your inlaws also, for petty issues we need to compromise and not advisable go for ego. You make him understand the importance of family life. Sit with him and clarify his doubts and assure him better life.

Q: Is suicide my last option? Wife not leaving and in-laws spreading lies

Hi,I got married 3 months ago. Since then I am not at all happy due to multiple problems created by in laws and wife. I have to work for 14-15hrs a day and my doesn't let me sleep peacefully. She doesn't care about my health and tortures me by saying that I don't love her. Me and my parents are doing everything we can ranging from travel trips to buying her new dresses and what not. But still she complains my mom again and again due to which there is so much depression at my place. I got to know about my wife's affair which she continued even after engagement. I thought that might be the reason for which she is not accepting us. I told the same to my in-laws to talk to her and that we have full freedom if she wants to marry the other guy. But they have started spreading rumors in my entire family that we are torturing her. We are from very respected background and seeing all the allegations I have started getting suicidal thoughts. What shall I do?

Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao answered
Suicide is not the option, you must brave to fight the situation. You must balance your professional life and family life. Spending money for her shopping is not the love and affection. You must spare some quality time with her. Follow this and she the magic.

Q: ExtraMarital Affair / Physical Abuse / Mental Harrassment

My Sister’s Issue: I have been married for 18 years with 2 children. My husband used to harass me for dowry, which my parents and family have been paying him whenever needed. Since 1 year he has been having an extra marital affair and has been physically and psychologically abusing me. He along with this sisters have hit me and badly injured me where I was bleeding day before yesterday. We live in a village in Telangana and we are hindus. The whole village supports him in his affair. When they hit me I tried to complain to police, they resorted to compromising and the whole village wasn’t allowing me to file a complaint, but next morning again their family started abusing me and he hit me again and said that he will get me into brothel case, fearing this and the pressure I attempted suicide. Wd d help of my brother, I have recorded his voice of speaking to his affair using an app in the last couple of days. My parents have filed a case, but we are not sure how to proceed further

Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao answered
you immediately give complaint to DSP. Also you can lodge complaint with Women protection Officer. If you are not aware the process you can contact any family lawyer he will assist you. You go to hospital and take treatment . Get it recorded in Hospital records too. Still you need any assistance kindly contact us.

Q: Marriage validation without taking divorce from 1st wife

My husband was married in Apr 2008 and his 1st wife left him 2011 and was not legally divorced to his first wife; I had to marry him in Apr 2012 as he stopped my wedding with other person and created complicated situations to my family. He has not changed in last 8 years and living on my earnings. If I have to come out of this marriage, should I go for divorce; our marriage is really valid? Pls advise.

Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao answered
Your marriage is not valid since he is not got divorce from his first wife. Is your marriage is registered any where? If yes, you have to take legal divorce. Also verify about his first wife whether she remarried again to any other person or she is willing to rejoin him.

Q: can i write upsc if i was arrested and found not guilty

sir in 2015 i was arrested under 419 and now case is closed. i was found not guilty and acquited . can i write upsc

Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao answered
You can write your UPSC exam. On selection UPSC will ask to furnish medical and character certificate. It is better to keep your case papers/Judgement copy for ready reference. It will help you hassle free joining.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao

Can Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao?

When you meet with Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanjeevi Krishna Rao can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.