Rental agreement of father in law's property without Wife's consent.

The house is under the nameof my father-in-law.my father-in-law died in 2003 before our marriage.from 2003 to 2013 we lived in that house(ground floor) later we shifted to first floor.after that we started a playschool in 2013 and run it for 3 years under a firm.later without my consent my husband suddenly given the house for rent.bcz of my health problems i want to move back to ground floor.But my husband is not listening me.how can i vocate the tenant without my husbands concern.we have two minor kids .my husband is the only son to my in-laws.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate @ lawrato.com

You have to file eviction suit against your tenant on ground that your tenant entered into agreement with wrong person such agreement is null and void, you will successful evict your tenant on the court direction.

Your husband having all rights on the property. Only thing you can do that make your husband to understand your problem. You can indirectly tell the tenant to vacate the premises. Explaining the problems.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

HI,
First thing here is that your mother-in-law as well as your husband are the only legal heir and they are entitle over the property and as you cannot have any claim so you cannot do anything for vacating the tenant.