×

Transfer in central government

I am working in central government with all India transfer liability posted at New Delhi.I am suffering from blood cancer. My treais going on followed by bone marrow transplant. I am transferred to Nagpur. In lieu of medical facilities, I want to stay back in DElhi as it is life and death condition

Dear Client
You first need to make a representation/write a request letter to your authorities to not transfer you on medical grounds. If even after your representation they continue with transfering you, you will need to challenge the transfer order before CAT. Please feel free to contact to discuss further.