One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee

Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoNizamuddin, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mrinmoi provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Property Matters, Divorce Matters, Corporate Matters, Consumer related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mrinmoi enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2014. She is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1188/2014
  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB)
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Yves Louis-Auguste - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very professional advice. Much appreciated
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee

Q: If the marriage is not registered how to get divorce

Friend of mine want to get divorce but her marriage never get legally documented. is divorce required for unregistered marriage? If yes please let me know if there is any procedure to get help from government for females in case of divorce

Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee answered
Your friend can file for divorce on the basis of marriage card, photographs etc. There is the Delhi Legal Services Authority at all district courts which provides free legal aid to all females. You can visit the DLSA office and ask for free legal assistance where the DLSA will provide you with an advocate whose fee will be paid by the government.

Q: Wife left home since 10 months separately

Hi, after 1.5 years of marriage....My wife left me before 10 months...she just fought & left home....ow I don't where is she is living, she is doing job in Delhi....but I don't know where she is living now....she had blocked me on WhatsApp, not answering my phone calls, no reply to text msg....ow I am tensed what should I do now? I discussed with her parents...they are saying she is not ready to come...her parents are threatening us for police complaints...they are doing false of now we are trying to sort it out through mediators....but they are not responding us....I feel like parents are tensed too much.....please help me.....what should I do?

Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee answered
Dear ClientYou need to file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights before court asking your wife to come back. In case, you wish to seek a divorce, you may also file for divorce under Section 13 of HMA on the grounds of cruelty. Kindly contact for further discussion

Q: I got married on 29/01/2019. Within 1 week of my marriage I found out that the girl that I got marri

I got married on 29/01/2019. Within 1 week of my marriage I found out that the girl that I got married to, she has lied to me about her DOB and her education. She doesn't know even a single word of English despite being a post graduate in commerce. I feel as if I am being cheated and this is why I don't want to spend my life with this girl. It was an arranged marriage... I spent 1 month with this girl post our marriage and within that 1 month she asked me do these things "She asked me for cyanide twice, she told me to leave my home for 6 months and wanted her brother and his wife to live at our home, she doesn't behave properly with my sisters and mom". Things like these upset me the most. We went to there house and asked for mutual divorce. They initially agreed, but now suddenly they have file a case in women cell for false dowry and domestic violence. I went for a first counselling and I literally cried in front of I/O.. please help me if u can. _/_

Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee answered
Dear ClientYou cannot file for divorce as of yet since you can file only after one year of marriage. However, you need to attend the counselling sessions as per directions and keep your documentation etc. intact. Kindly contact for a detailed discussion and counsel.

Q: Dispute with company seek representation (Klear Express India Pvt Ltd)

I seek representation. My employer, KlearExpress India Pvt Ltd. has withdrawn a reimbursement of Rs 50,000 from my last paycheck without my consent.It was discussed before hiring that the company will pay for my flight to Delhi but has been removed since I left the company!I was also promised options for 80,000 shares. I got much less, 4500 only.Please help!

Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee answered
Dear ClientYou first need to get a legal notice sent through advocate to the company asking for your dues, thereafter you may proceed with further legal remedy of filing a case. You may contact for sending the legal notice and further steps/consultation.

Q: Illegal Construction-Threat to my life and property and Pigeons

1. There is an illegal construction on my second floor building in DDA Flats Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.2. MCD issued Demolition Order in Nov 2005 but the owner manipulated them and all other Officials and till date no action has been taken. MCD now says its under DELHI Act so we cannot do anything on paper and in RTI reply they say action will be taken as per office rules.3. The building has developed cracks and I had requested Police to file FIR they are refusing , verbally they say which ACT will we use you tell us, we cannot file FIR.When I ask in RTI they write false things like there is no illegal construction going on and close my case. 4. The Pigeons sit on it an its roof and and the droppings and feathers has caused fatal diseases and me and my family members have been affected by it.5. I want to know what can I do now to alleviate myself from all the sufferings and fear.The illegal construction is hanging dangerously above entrance of my flat over my courtyard.

Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee answered
Dear ClientYou need to file appropriate proceedings before the MCD tribunal at Tis Hazari through advocate to stop all illegal construction activity stating all facts, photographs etc. You may contact for filing of the same.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee

Can Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee?

When you meet with Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mrinmoi Chatterjee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.