Resignation acceptance letter not provided by employer of institute

I gave resignation letter according to their notice period of one month.I made some points why i am leaving the institute.I am having Received letter of my resignation but they are not providing any acceptance letter on the ground of points made by me during my resignation.I submitted my resignation nearly 3mnts ago.till now no acceptance letter.

Answers (2)

187 votes

You immediately write the entire thing and your prayer for acceptance of your resignation letter through a lawyer and demand it within seven days, simultaneously you write a letter by yourself stating such situation and informing such intimidation by the employer to the industrial dispute redressal forum giving a copy to the local police and the employer itself, rest assure your prayer will be met.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

178 votes

1. You have already do enough on your part and now it is the job of the Employer to do his part.
2. Please note that 3 months is quite reasonable time for anyone's discharge and to take handover.
3. In case your employer is avoiding to discharge you, you may do whatever you stated in your Notice.
4. Further receiving and maintaining silence, do not change the facts and also amounts to consent.
5. If your employer is not giving you your F&F settlement or Release letter or experience letter, you can take the legal recourse.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles