Resignation acceptance letter not provided by employer of institute

I gave resignation letter according to their notice period of one month.I made some points why i am leaving the institute.I am having Received letter of my resignation but they are not providing any acceptance letter on the ground of points made by me during my resignation.I submitted my resignation nearly 3mnts ago.till now no acceptance letter.

1. You have already do enough on your part and now it is the job of the Employer to do his part.
2. Please note that 3 months is quite reasonable time for anyone's discharge and to take handover.
3. In case your employer is avoiding to discharge you, you may do whatever you stated in your Notice.
4. Further receiving and maintaining silence, do not change the facts and also amounts to consent.
5. If your employer is not giving you your F&F settlement or Release letter or experience letter, you can take the legal recourse.

You immediately write the entire thing and your prayer for acceptance of your resignation letter through a lawyer and demand it within seven days, simultaneously you write a letter by yourself stating such situation and informing such intimidation by the employer to the industrial dispute redressal forum giving a copy to the local police and the employer itself, rest assure your prayer will be met.
Regards