One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Durgapur - Advocate Pradipta Nath

Advocate Pradipta Nath

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 10+ user ratings
City Centre, Durgapur
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Pradipta Nath has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pradipta Nath's office is in City Centre, Durgapur.
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Kolkata,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Kolkata,
  • District Court, Asansol,
  • District Court, Burdwan,
  • District Court, Durgapur,
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court,
  • Employees Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal (EPFT),
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Kolkata

Top Reviews

KishoreSarkar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Jun 27, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Pradipta Nath Advice for resignation without serving notice period of employment Can one be questioned after having 12 years back confirmation letter.