Remedy as pending salary dues & F&F not received from employer

Sir, This is regarding my pending salary . I have worked in aloft hotel, zirakpur,after resignation I served notice period as well.still I didnt receive my full and final. last 2 years several times contacted still they havent released the money. pls advise

Please serve them with a legal notice requesting them to pay your salary along with compensation within a stipulated time period. Incase they fail to comply with the same you can approach the court for the same.

You can raise your voice through legal notice/ demand notice through an advocate and Subject to your designation you can approach labour court under section 32c and recover your salary within short period

LH House, Bangalore

Dear friend what is your designation?and as you have to file complaint with the labour inspector by serving legal notice to the management. After this the issue will be settled. If not then the
case will be listed before the labour commissioner.

Complaint can be filed in the Labour Court for recovery of dues from the employer. Such cases are normally decided within 6 months. The complaint should be filed without loss of time. Contact a good Lawyer who is expert in service matters / Labour Laws.