Remedy as pending salary dues & F&F not received from employer

30-Mar-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
Sir, This is regarding my pending salary . I have worked in aloft hotel, zirakpur,after resignation I served notice period as well.still I didnt receive my full and final. last 2 years several times contacted still they havent released the money. pls advise
Answers (4)

Answer #1
816 votes
Complaint can be filed in the Labour Court for recovery of dues from the employer. Such cases are normally decided within 6 months. The complaint should be filed without loss of time. Contact a good Lawyer who is expert in service matters / Labour Laws.
Answer #2
582 votes
Dear friend what is your designation?and as you have to file complaint with the labour inspector by serving legal notice to the management. After this the issue will be settled. If not then the
case will be listed before the labour commissioner.
Answer #3
637 votes
You can raise your voice through legal notice/ demand notice through an advocate and Subject to your designation you can approach labour court under section 32c and recover your salary within short period
Answer #4
568 votes
Please serve them with a legal notice requesting them to pay your salary along with compensation within a stipulated time period. Incase they fail to comply with the same you can approach the court for the same.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."