One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Vikas Arora

Advocate Vikas Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 4+ user ratings
High Court, Chandigarh
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Family, Labour & Service, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Vikas Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vikas provides services in various fields of Cyber Crime Matters, Family Matters, R.T.I Matters, Criminal Matters, Labour & Service related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikas enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2009.

Enrollment Number : P/2896/2009
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikas Arora harassing by the authority of Govt. Board for filing CWP Remedy for online data entry job fraud