One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate KK Korla

Advocate KK Korla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Preet Colony, Zirakpur, Chandigarh
25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate KK Korla completed his law in the year 1980 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Labour & Services, Motor Accidents and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Korla enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 1994. He is a member of the Bar Association of Chandigarh.

Enrollment Number : D/129/1994
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate KK Korla Legal action against the employee for absconding from company Remedy as pending salary dues & F&F not received from employer