Employer cut salary without intimation to employee in PSU

I am leader of recognised association/union in Public Sector undertaking in Gujarat. Employer has cut salary of members without intimation to employees during strike initiated by union as per No work no pay their. Employees have put up their casual leave to participate in "Pratik Upvas" initiated by recognised association through strike notice. We need strong representation against salary cut without intimation by quoting Labour laws

Answers (2)

298 votes

File petition under writ jurisdiction in the High Court

File petition under writ jurisdiction in the High Court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

258 votes

Is there any Notice issued by the Labour Union to the Employer in writing? Else we can issue Notice to the Employer on behalf of the labour union raising all demands and thereby file Petition before the Labour Court.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles