One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Brijendra Singh

Advocate Brijendra Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoGota, Ahmedabad
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Brijendra Singh completed his law in the year 2003 and successfully acquired his Masters degree in Cyber law and Information Security in the year 2012. He has been providing services in various fields of law, i.e, Cyber Crime, Property cases, Child Custody, Criminal matters, Divorce cases, Cheque Bounce, Civil matters, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Recovery, Constitutional matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Brijendra was enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2003. He is a member of the Gujarat High Court Bar Association. He has also been providing legal services to High Court Legal Service Committee since the year 2015.

He has extensive knowledge and expertise in cyber law and family law and also has an experience of 16 years in other criminal, civil and constitutional matters. Advocate Brijendra Singh also provides services as a consultant to the CID Crime Branch Gandhinagar, Cyber Suraksha Kavach, etc.

His 16 years of professional experience in providing all kinds of legal consultancy and advisory services has led him to gain proficiency in arguing before the Hon'ble Courts, consulting clients and even drafting. He has been practicing in the High Court of Gujarat, along with other kinds of District Courts and other forums/tribunals.

Enrollment Number : G/1079/2003

  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • District Court, Gandhinagar,
  • District Court, Mahesana,
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • Gujarat High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Brijendra Singh

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Deepa Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
was very courteous when he visited our home. He showed his expertise in the subject by providing examples of his previous work. He also offered addition help in matters related to the one on hand. I would hire him anytime in future, if required again.
3 weeks ago
Rashmi karia - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
This is pretty early, just had one discussion of 5-10 minutes, i will be meeting him soon to talk about my issue in detail.
1 month ago
Kashyap Bhatt - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was genuine , cool, calm, active listener, genius, and gave appropriate decision.
2 months ago
Rajesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you for showing your great example of service and giving me your wonderful advice. It really meant a lot to me that you were so willing to listen and help me out. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak
2 months ago
nikunj chopada - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Such a nice person.. guidance is awesome..thank u sir
1 month ago
Shruti - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Since long time I was not getting the right guidance in my issue . I approached few but it was not effective.As a final try approached Lawyer Brijendra , he gave a solution and my legal issue got resolved .she is expert . Me and my family members are thankful to him.
2 months ago
Ruchika Chauhan, Raj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was most needed guidance. Like the way they help
1 month ago
JK - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I refer to my well wishers
2 months ago
Jyoshna,Sir / Mam I Have Questions If A Women After Marriage Faces Any Physically Problem So Who Is - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is very courteous and attentive. The solution suggested was constructive and custom suited to us.
1 month ago
Rajan Desai - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a very dedicated nd experienced lawyer. The team responds quickly. Overall nice experience, got my issue resolved from this wise man.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Brijendra Singh

Q: Property Related Dispute - Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005

Ancestral land (1.2 acres) of my grandfather (died on 1950’s), he had one son (my father) and two daughters (both daughters date of birth is in 1940’s and Date of marriage is 1960’s; out of which one daughter is dead 5/5/2012). My father died on April 2019 now one sister of my father and other sisters who passed in 2012(daughter and sons) are asking for the share in land. Firstly, do they get share in the property? Secondly, I believe ‘’the court held that the amended provisions of the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005, could not have retrospective effect despite it being a social legislation. The court said the father would have had to be alive on September 9, 2005, if the daughter were to become a co-sharer with her male siblings.’’If this above is correct, could anyone please share judgement or other information which can be useful in above case?

Advocate Brijendra Singh answered
There is a way where the daughter can get there share so I am advising you to take proper guidance, the lawrato can help you for arrang a lawyer for you

Q: case on divorce, wife filed the case on the basis of cruelty.

my wife filed a case agiainst me on the basis on cruelty in Ahmedabad. can i file a counter suit on the basis of dessertion in the court of Gwalior, MP. she is living away from past 2.5 years from me. i am a hindu.

Advocate Brijendra Singh answered
Hi. . Take my number from law rato and call me

Q: Forced audio and phone recordings by wife

My spouse has taken audio and phone recordings by forcing me and now claims that all things were solely said by me and wants divorce. I had no idea it was all been recorded. How can i prove its all false or its altered? Thanks

Advocate Brijendra Singh answered
Hi. Take my number from law rato and call me

Q: How to get bail in case of murder is wrongly accused

mere husband he unko saja ho gai above 10 year in lower court but unhone khun kiya hi nahi tin log gaye the khun hone ki jagah chori karne k irade se lekin wo tin logo ne khun kar diya aur apne gehene bat diye jab mere pati ka bhai ghar aaya to wo gehane lekar aaya aur wo gehane mere pati ko diye aur bola ki chupade wo tab 18 sal k hi the pata nahi tha ki unka bhai khun karke aaya he aur mere patine gehane chupa diye firbhi unko murder case me saja ho gai ab high court se bail bhi nahi mil rahi

Advocate Brijendra Singh answered
Apni case file le ke kise advocate Ya lawrato se sampark kare

Q: How to handle blackmail by wife on proof by hacking phone contents

Last year we got married ,but my wife not willing to come from jaipur to vadodara,and she fight for that,afterward she came but she was not happy and keep going to jaipur where her frnds lives in very 15 day or 20days . Soon fight has been started and she wrote to me you are my on paper husband only, She denied to get physical and told me dont touch,as she is not comfortable,and also gave me a warning not to tell to her mom and brother,but yes sometime we get some intimate moment,but when oir .anniversary coming she told me,cant comfortable and compatible with you will get seperated.and she left One day When I went to meet she showed me my watsapp messages which she hacked by clonning ,on which I discussed about all the matter to my frnds and told many time what going on my life. And lastly she showed me some on the discussion which is from escort service ..of sharing photos only.nothing beyond that frm my side Now she black mailing and asking for money what to do?

Advocate Brijendra Singh answered
First you have to decide that what do you want? If you want divorce than try get divorce by the way of filing divorce petition.or you have to maintain marriage than keep try.after you will be able to get step.First you have to clear what do you want


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Brijendra Singh

Can Advocate Brijendra Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Brijendra Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Brijendra Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Brijendra Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Brijendra Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Brijendra Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Brijendra Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Brijendra Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Brijendra Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Brijendra Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Brijendra Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Brijendra Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.