What is the maximum and minimum court gives maintenance to wife

My govt salary is 63000, my wife kept 498A & 3,4 DPC. Now she filed Cr P. C. 125. My wife (25yrs) - 25k, my daughter(3yrs )12.5k, my son (2yrs) 12.5 K, now I received summons from family court. I want to Resign my job. Maximum & minimum maintainace sanctioned by court. How do I live with peace.

Sir, Your question is not clear as your wife has filed DVC and Now Maintenance case against you.
Have you already resigned the Job? and whether your wife is earning?
There is no maximum and minimum maintenance in the eye of law at the discretion of the court. Normally courts grant 1/3 of salary of husband as maintenance if wife files petition for it in court and It is after your deductions in salaries on the net salary court awards maintenance.

Hi accordingly to your query no need to worry about your job and summons defend them court will see all the evidences which they produced and accordingly they will issue the maintenance orders, hire a counsel and file the answer accordingly what they stated in their petition so for further clarification you can call as at any time.

Minimum is 3500 to wife and 2500 to children and maximum is 15 k and it is decided by looking at your salary certificate and if the court has been impartial with you you can go to high court and the high court will shrink the maintenance for sure. Dont resign tour job and fight the case 498 A is not so powerful theses days and maximum cases the wifes file with fake allegations so hire a good lawyer to defend your case.