One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain

Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoLiberty Road, Hyderabad
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Syed provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Syed enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2010. He is a member of the Hyderabad High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1959/2010
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Hyderabad
  • District Court, Krishna
  • District Court, Vijayawada
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain

Q: What is the maximum and minimum court gives maintenance to wife

My govt salary is 63000, my wife kept 498A & 3,4 DPC. Now she filed Cr P. C. 125. My wife (25yrs) - 25k, my daughter(3yrs )12.5k, my son (2yrs) 12.5 K, now I received summons from family court. I want to Resign my job. Maximum & minimum maintainace sanctioned by court. How do I live with peace.

Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain answered
Minimum is 3500 to wife and 2500 to children and maximum is 15 k and it is decided by looking at your salary certificate and if the court has been impartial with you you can go to high court and the high court will shrink the maintenance for sure. Dont resign tour job and fight the case 498 A is not so powerful theses days and maximum cases the wifes file with fake allegations so hire a good lawyer to defend your case.

Q: Can I force my NRI husband to take me along with him

My husband sent me to India in April2017, till now hes not coming to take me to lead marital life.My husband and inlaws closed all sources of communication.We had no other option and filed complaint in Mahila Police Station. Police called my inlaws for counseling sessions but none attended. FIR has been registered. My husband is in usa with h1(Indian Passport). He cheated me.Now, can we get him to India for further proceedings.I do not want a divorce. I want my husband to come India, have a counseling and i want him to take me along! How can we make his passport impound, so that he will be sent to India.

Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain answered
Well as he is usa it very hard to communicate and therefore ask the police to initiate the LOC that is look out circular anytime he visits india at any airport he will get arrested than only his Passport will be surrendered to the court by the wps ccs police .

Q: Mental harassment against mother and sibling

One of my freind harassed badly by her husband since 8 years. she left her home several time and stay with her parents. Every time her parents tourchers her go back and stay at your home only. Its our prestige issue. But now she dont want to go back this time because she had a thread with her husband. Can a married woman file a petition on her mother and sibling for mental harassment and house arrest? What is the procedure to file a petition in high court?

Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain answered
Yes ofcourse she has a remedy to filena case in domestic voilence in which she will get protections and reliefs and specially its a wonderful tool specially for women who face and undergo such harassement.

Q: Legal action against parents for house arresting their major girl

Will there be any punishment to parents who house arrest their 25 year old girl child for not letting her to marry a guy who is of other caste?

Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain answered
Well they cant do it that way The girl is 25 yrs so may be out of love an affection she doesn’t want to go against them and not initiating anything from her end. Send a notice theough and advocate or through elders hope it will work if tou have some proofs or evidence it will be more easy to release her out and marry her without any barriers.

Q: Police powers to arrest under false case of dowry on family

Q1. My wife filed a false dowry case on me, my parents and sister. Can police arrest us any time?

Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain answered
They cannot areest anyone not even you. So do not be afraid of the same as 498 a is not so powerful to get afraid off. When ever you are called by police do comoly with the same and remember do not go to the police station with out the 41 a notice if they call you to come two the police station simply ask the police to serve a 41 a notice and you will come with your advocate i hope this makes you feel a bit comfortable.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain

Can Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain?

When you meet with Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Syed Abbas Hussain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.